Huwebes, Pebrero 23, 2012

Defy Gravity

One Sunday Morning! :) Got my new top from an online shop. I decided to pair my yellow cross tank top with something electric! Haha. So, I did some color blocking AGAIN! Haha. Hope it worked. What do you think? :D

Top: Trendy Thrifts | Red Pants: Mom's | Wedge: So! Fab



Red pants is my mom's! Can you believe!!!! We almost have the same waistline. Am I that fat? Or mom's just so sexy? Haha! :>



What a weird pose! :)) Fail attempt!

My favorite ring yet again! :)

Say HI to my very cute pamangkin! <3 

Haha! Alex is imitating me. And yes, he loves photoshoots! :> I look so haggard here. Sleepless nights. :( Anyway, all shots taken by my sister! Thanks to her! <3 Oooohh, I still have classes tomorrow. Goodnight everyone. Oh, and one more thing! Please pray for us (4th year students of FEU-NRMF), we will be taking our Nursing Board Exam this July. Please please include us in your prayers guys! It would be a great help, promise. :) 

XOXO,
Joey Arevalo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento