Sabado, Marso 15, 2014

Summer Vibe!

 It's the time of the year again, when you have an excuse to show off some skin and pull off those bikinis. No doubt that it's summer already, I can feel the heat striking on my skin. Time to say goodbye to the sweater weather and lazy day outfit-to-go, pullovers

Since it's beginning to look a lot like summer already, I can finally wear my toddler (as what my friends like to call it) clothes and bare some skin (only during weekends, though)!! I've been saving up some of my clothes for this season and I just can't wait to have my summer outings and wear them! 


Since I've attended a baptism today, I tried to pair my summer-ish top with a decent bottom which is my very reliable, palazzo pants. I wanted to attain a summer looking vibe without looking so daring and showy. 




Top from J trend
Palazzo Pants from Landmark
Accessories from Forever21

Have a great weekend, guys!

XX,
Joey

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento