Sabado, Mayo 26, 2012

Palawan Day 1

Yay! I finally got a chance to blog my Palawan Trip! Haha. It's been 2 months late but who cares? :>

It's my first time to ride an airplane! Hihi! I feel like a happy kid. I was quite nervous and at the same time excited! Well, who's not for a first timer? :)

A happy first-timer! Hihi!

My Palawan Trip would definitely be the highlight of my 2012. Well, so far. :) And of course this would not be possible without my beb and his enormous family! They were kind enough to include me in their trip. I really feel that I'm part of their family :') I'm blessed to have them, tho :D Wanna share with you our first day at one of the most incredible places here in the Philippines, Palawan! :)

Touchdown Puerto Princesa!

 Before heading in for our day tour, we took first our lunch at our hotel. And hello to our satisfied tummies! Now we are good to go! :)

FIRST STOP: Palawan Bay (idk the name I just named it for myself HAHA). It looks like our very own Manila bay, hence the background. Haha! Well. it's cleaner though :P

P.S. I changed my top for the purpose of wearing all my clothes I brought with me. Haha! And this one's much comfy :P


Cutest Couple ever!

Well, we only ranked second :P




SECOND STOP: Crocodile Farm

Top: Landmark | Shorts: Surplus Shop | Sunnies: Forever21 | Hair Accessories: J Trend

Who's afraid? :))

A swamp full of crocodiles. Gee.

And oh, speaking of crocodiles! I got to taste one of Palawan's pride, Ze Crocodile Sisig! :> Good enough, yeah. :D
LAST STOP: A beautiful overlooking place. Haha! :>


Too lazy to post the other pictures. Haha! 300 freakin pictures for our first day at Palawan. Anyway, I uploaded the pictures in my Facebook account. So there you go :>

An amazing experience with the awesome people on earth! <3 Gonna post my second and last day maybe tomorrow. Study time again for me! :>

Ciao!

XOXO,
Joey Arevalo
"Ze Crazy Kangaroo" (Hence, the name of my blog)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento