Biyernes, Disyembre 30, 2011

After 10 years

..We meet again! Haha! I can't remember the last time we had this get together. I was so delighted to have this little fun time with my favorite cousins (Yes! Favoritism. Hihi), errrrm minus two (the 2 De Olazo Boys). Haha! MIA again! Unplanned things are meant to push through. Haha! I missed them bigtime. Oh well, they were with their boys except for Cheska and I.. Haha. I missed having a talk time with her! :( I missed them all a lot. Our night were filled with just pure fun and laughter. We all had our little catch up and of course the epic foodtrip! Haha.


We ate at Heaven & Eggs (Glorietta 4). Food was definitely yummy and heavy! :)

Waiting for our foooood

Love you girls <3


Fave cousin forever! Haha Love youuuuuuuuu



WE GOT OUR PLANNERS! HOORAY!
 I definitely love this day! :) Hihi. Can't wait for our plaaaaans and Ate Aiks Wedding! <3 Looking forward to it! <3 Love you guys forever! <3

And here's what I wore that night:

Top: Pink Manila | Skirt: F21 | Shoes: Tomato | Bag: Sister's Closet

XOXO,
Joey Arevalo

2 komento:

  1. Hi Joey! Happy new year! It's always great to dine with good friends around you. I wish I can see my friends more often... By the way, I would like to invite you to my give-away featuring stuffs from coastal scents, urban decay, soap & glory and h&m. here's the link: http://kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com/2011/12/join-timeless-confection-blog-give-away.html. thank you so much! have a great day!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. love the emerald green top with the animal print accent. very gorgeous!


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    TumugonBurahin