Linggo, Agosto 5, 2012

Smart Casual

Photographer: Midler Roxas
MUA: Nikki Florderliz
(No post processing)








Hellew Rainy Sunday! What have you been up lately, folks? Me? I've been stuck up here in the house during the weekend BOO to our very fickle minded weather. Since I have no outfit shots this week, mainly because of the weather and my very hectic work-related schedule, I opted to use my recent photos from the A&F Collection (check out my recent post) courtesy of the Big Box and Midler Roxas ;)

This set would be my favorite of all! I paired the polo with a black high waist shorts for a decent yet casual effect. Plus, I added a geeky effect to give the look a twist. I hope I did not confuse you people.

So, what do you think about this look?


XOXO,
J <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento