Sabado, Agosto 4, 2012

Abercrombie & Fitch

My bestfriend and I definitely had an awesome A&F experience. Our friend, Midler Roxas has a very unique online shop which caters branded items and they are surely and 100% original (that's their sacred promise). They offer signature clothes, accessories and even bags! Isn't it great? Everything in a box.

So, like what I've said they cater different brands like Guess, Hollister, Aeropostale, A&F and a lot more. Nikki and I were so lucky to be the chosen models for the Abercrombie and Fitch Collection. We were beyond excited when we heard that terrific news.

For you guys to have a sneak peek of what happened during our shoot, I am going to share some of the pictures taken by no other than the owner and photographer himself, Mr. Midler Roxas.











And that's what I'm talking about. You'll definitely love their items! So what are you waiting for? Hit like on their page!

LIKE THEIR PAGE:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/TheBigBox/296954643697623

All photos are from Midler Roxas unless otherwise stated. Thank you! :)

XOXO,
Joey Arevalo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento