Lunes, Marso 25, 2013

Royal Houndstooth

I've been very eager to try out this huge trend paving in this season, the hounds tooth print. I luckily found this piece while strolling around the mall, I tell you this one's such a steal! It goes well with everything - any color, any type of bottoms and what not. 

I've intended to pair this up with a black bandage skirt to create that sleek classy look but since I haven't worn this Royal Blue skirt for the longest time ever, why not try this out.







We attended a kiddie party at Max's Restaurant - the biggest here in the country (located at Scout Tuazon). It was sure a fun fun and angst free day for my family! Everyone felt like we're kiddos again, including my dad. Haha!





That's my family looking swagg-y with our photobooth props.



 And... that's me sporting my trademark poses! I am sorry guys for bombarding you with my solo shots in his blog posts. Sometimes, it feels good to be narcissistic (from time to time). :)

Gonna blog as often as I can. Good night everyone and I'll be posting anew give away this week (floral crowns)!!!

P.S. Photo booth shots were taken by Clickers PH - please drop by their page and I assure you they got the best photo booth service ever!

XX,
Joey

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento