Biyernes, Marso 29, 2013

Wrong Move

Hello everyone! How's your holy week so far? Holy week will always be a perfect time for reflection and contemplation. For our family, we always make time to do our annual Visita Iglesia every Maundy Thursday.    I make sure I find time to thank Jesus for the big sacrifice He made for all of us. Thank you, Jesus. :)

So here's a quick outfit post for tonight since we're not allowed to do something fun until Easter Sunday - that means no internet and loud music and stuff. Here's what I wore yesterday for our Visita Iglesia. I really thought that we were going to BGC (The Fort) that's why I opted to wear shorts (since it's just an open ground and there are no dress code or any restrictions) but our plans were ruined and we just headed to Christ the King Parish (Green Meadows) and have a mass there. Dang! I know this is an inappropriate attire inside the church (but what can I do), hence the title of this blog post. Oh well, at least I've learned my lesson - never ever wear shorts or anything too revealing during the holy week (it's a must!). 








Top: H&M | Sneakers: Solemate | Necklace: Young Wild Free

Have a blessed Holy Week guys! :)

XX,
Joey

4 (na) komento: