Biyernes, Hulyo 19, 2013

Hawk Eye

Look who's back to blogging - well, sort of. I am really happy that Hawk Eye Shop gave me a chance to have them as one of my sponsors here in my blog. Hawk Eye Online shop started as a "one stop thrift shop" and they eventually started to offer brand new items that are beyond fashionable. Amazing, right? 





I got this lovely dress from the Hawk Eye shop and I must say I'm pretty impressed with how it made an illusion of me being skinny? But really, I look thin with this dress and I'm freaking lovin' it!! 



Finally! A pair that can hook around with anything under the sky and the sun. I must admit I just had my first black pumps today, so cheers for that I guess? 

P.S. Please don't forget to Like / Follow Hawk Eye Shop here:
Facebook Account (click!)
Instagram - @thehawkeyeshop

P.P.S. They have an ongoing giveaway and I'm sure it's a real deal. Please click the link below for more details:




Dress - Hawk Eye Shop
Heels - So! Fab
Spike Necklace - Bazaar

XX,
Joey

1 komento: