Biyernes, Hulyo 5, 2013

Playtime!

Holla! I've been very eager to get back to blogging few days ago but I just don't have enough time to start again. As you can see, I have not been updating my blog for almost 2 months already because I was too preoccupied with too many irrelevant things slash people in my life. Errm, not everything's irrelevant though because I am happy to broadcast here that I've landed a decent job last June and I am very excited because training will start this month. I have been in a corporate attire hunt couple of weeks ago and I just can't freakin wait to wear them and do blog posts on my corpo attires (which I hope I can do religiously). And oh, please do pray that I pass training so I can advance to the field work (which is more exciting and quite terrifying). Enough of my rants, more of the main show. 


Aside from being back to blogging, I have also decided to relive my online business. Yay for that! It actually feels good to be back on track (which means seeing my face more often again) HAHA well that's the bad side of it. Anyway, I'm excited to show you J Trend's latest collection. :>













P.S. All items will be sold for P199! Who's excited? I can't wait to release them tomorrow night (Saturday) though everything's shown here already. Well, if you want to order you can drop a message over my Twitter Account (@joeyarevalo). 

I missed you, guys!! <3

XX,
Joey


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento