Linggo, Enero 6, 2013

Bulletproof

I'm bulletproof, nothing to losefire away, fire awayricochet, you take your aimfire away, fire awayyou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am Titanium

Hello, Sunday! I spent my sunny afternoon with one of my closest relatives who I haven't seen for quite a long time. I've missed her so much that I didn't want to let her leave, but she has to, unfortunately. So moving on..What could be the best way to spent an afternoon, with no moneys in our pocket, plus a good streak of sunlight? Photo shoot! Not a single woman can leave my house without a decent picture in my camera, seriously! That could be my sweetest vice, bit deadly. 

Meet my gorg niece that I consider my sister from another motha, Geyzell




Too bad this was our only decent photo together among the set because we're just using my Tripod. Crap. But still, this would pass as my favorite among the set also just because we're together! As you can see, I forgot to set aside my cardigan and just remembered it when the timer hits 10. 

 I do not really intend to take some outfit shots today because I was not in the mood to fix my face and my hair, hence my look in the pictures. But since my niece was obliging me to do so, I had no choice. I just put a little amount of foundation plus my ever so trusting red lipstick and I'm good to go for a shot (I forgot to brush my hair)! 

I've been craving for dark colored high waist-ed denim shorts for the longest time as I can remember. And luckily I found one tho it's a little bit pricey. But I badly need and want it for thy sake. That's all.






Corset: Mon Petit Boudoir | Shorts: Levi's | Clogs: Figlia


I'm getting fattier than ever. 

XX,
Joey

Twitter anyone? Follow me here!

1 komento:

  1. What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this good article.
    Also visit my web site ; Western Australia

    TumugonBurahin