Martes, Enero 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013

Today is the first blank page of a 365 pages book :) There are so many things to be thankful for last year - my best year (so far). Thank you 2012 for making me who I am today and for making me who I really wanted myself to be; that would not be fulfilled without my loving family, loyal friends, the man of my life and of course the most wonderful person up above - God. It sure is one heck of a roller coaster ride for me - from the most difficult courses I've encountered (Board exam) and to my most fruitful achievements (Registered Nurse, Fashion Blogger, Entrepreneur); words cannot express how 2012 changed my whole being and I'm deeply thankful for it - for every bit of success (failures as well) that God endowed me.

Today, I'm leaving 2012 with a big smile and welcome 2013 with a bigger smile! CHEERS to 2013! CHEERS to a better, stronger, and tougher Joey! Let's get it on!




Happy 2013 from my family to yours <3

I can't wait to find what's in store for me this year! How about you? :)

XX,
J <3



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento