Linggo, Enero 13, 2013

This is too cliche


The only decent outfit shot for this week since I let my sister borrow my SLR for her HK trip (I'm sweet like that). I was too lazy to take my outfit shots for the past week mainly because of the drastic changes I encountered. My boyfriend and I were booked for a flight in General Santos for a somewhat career growth there as a nurse. We were about to leave this January 20 but unfortunately, a sudden news came and yeah we're definitely stuck here in Metro Manila. 

I don't know if I'll take it as a good or bad omen or if I'll be sad or happy about it. I don't know. But one thing's for sure, I won't survive Nursing. I'm not yet ready for it and I don't know when I'll be. 

But still, I thank God for all the blessings (overflowing blessings) I keep on receiving. Thank you, Lord. So, here's what I wore today - something plain and cliche (aztec and peplums?). Err don't know but I've got this something for aztecs and THIS NUDE HEELS. The last time I wore this peplum top, I really looked like a macho girl with those flabby fats but this time I guess I lose weight? Or is it just the angle? What do you think?

Top: J Trend | Heels: Via Venetto 

XX,
Joey


3 komento:

  1. ang bait naman! haha!
    yay bakit hindi kayo natuloy? rnheals b yan?
    nursing here iba talaga e.pahirapan.
    mag pdn ka nalang :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I love your shoes!! Thanks for buying Filipino :-) Check this out - http://viavenetto-phil.com/

    TumugonBurahin