Huwebes, Setyembre 1, 2011

Cheers to Blogger!

Heya everyone! New blog again :> Tihee. Sorry, I keep changing my blog :|  I find Blogger easier to use than Wordpress. (Haha, can't change my theme there :|) Yea, sounds loser right? Oh well, I'm very much inspired with other bloggers out there. Imma share one blog site that I read everyday. Last week, I spent the whole day reading her entire blog (yes, from the day she started blogging). Haha! Why do I love her Blog? We share common interests like Fashion and Photography! :) I love her photos and how she writes in her blog :> definitely worth reading! :) And, her camera collections really amazed me! :>

Here's her site: http://plethoricnonsense.blogspot.com/

Try viewing Ms. Angel's Blog site! I promise, you won't regret it!

Bye for now! Getting ready for J trend's Photoshoot today! :) Don't forget to like my shop: J Trend Online Boutique

1 komento: