Linggo, Oktubre 23, 2011

B U M D A Y


Cheers to the new face of J Trend! <3 Haha! I accidentally made a nice logo today for my beloved shop. The other night, I thought of changing my shop's name cos I find it dull and unappealing. So I asked suggestions from my mom, my boyfriend and my friends of what name will best suit my shop. The result? Stuck with ze old name. Haha! My friends told me that J trend's fine and I already established a name people knows already. Well, true enough. My sister usually calls me J Trend instead of my name. How foolish! Haha. Even my friends call me J Trend. Yeah, they're right. I've already established a name for myself. And maybe I should be thankful to my boyf for coming out with that name! :)

Enough of my online shop's name. Haha. A big deal for me, I guess! Haha. I was just so bored that I don't have anything to do but to rant about my shop's name. A 1 day break for us senior students. 1 day break from our Nursing Audit. And I didn't do any productive thing the whole day. I woke up at around 11am. Checked my phone but got no message so I went back to sleep again. Got out of bed at around 11:30 to have breakfast but didn't find any. My parents went somewhere so I had nothing to do. I decided to play Tetris on my iTouch and finally they are home already! Mom was too lazy to cook food so we decided to order at KFC. Finally, my stomach was satisfied. Pigged out the whole day plus wasted my time in front of my computer literally the whole day!

Very productive right? Ugh. One thing that made me happy today was Angel Castillo's Blog Giveaway! Haha. Because.... I won one Digipurse from Izzoshop! Amazing, right? :D If you read my post last night, I was complaining of not winning from blog giveaways that I join to! Haha. Lucky me! :D Thank you, Ms. Angel. I can't wait for the package to arrive! :)

(c) Angel Castillo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento