Finally, another dose of my FridaysWithABlogger segment! My guest blogger tonight is none other than the creative person behind Quirkypedia and founder of Pampanga's Fashion Blogger, Ms. Khai Nunag! One thing I admire most about Khai is that she knows how to express herself creatively. She is very determined and lives with her passion without hesitations. I can't wait to share with you guys the things I've learned from her.
When did you start blogging and how?
- I started to blog in high school, but had various blog genres back then. I wrote articles, indulged in photography and graphic design, but my blog diverted into a fashion blog in 2010.
How did you learn about blogging?
- I learned about making a web page in high school on our computer class, but later on found out that blogging can be lucrative. I started discovering different fashion blogs through Lookbook.nu
How did fashion blogging change you?
- Blogging has made me more confident. I had also achieved some things I never thought I’d be blessed with , like organizing a fashion group here in Pampanga, called Pampanga’s Fashion Bloggers; getting featured on publications & websites; guesting on local and national tv & radio shows.
What's your fashion style?
- My style is diverse. I think I don’t really have a signature style, as I love to be experimental all the time, but if there’s one word I’ll use to describe how I dress up, it would have to be versatil.. However, there’s this thing I call Style Paradox, wherein I mix two or more different styles in one outfit to create a whole new look.
How do I do Style Paradox-ing?
Sometimes, when I dress up in a really classy ensemble like something appropriate for a corporate look, I totally break the style by wearing something opposite to the style like a manly hat or edgy shoes and accessories. I can also dainty dresses with Bohemian boots, or funky pieces with sophisticated ones. Anything goes!
OUTFIT GUIDE: (The Khai Nunag Style)
1. An outfit for day out with friends:
2. An outfit for night out with friends:
3. An outfit for a summer vacay:
4. An outfit for an intimate dinner with your special someone:
5. An outfit for a job interview:
- Hello! I hope I’d be able to inspire you with my little piece of fashion adventure. Visit my blog at http://khai.co.nr <3